Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm ET | 1:00 pm CT | 11:00 am PT |7:00 pm BST | 8:00 pm CEST
With Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop being two of the most critical and performance-sensitive applications used in enterprise networks today, Citrix performance management is of vital importance for a positive user experience and business continuity.
Join us for this webinar where we will discuss the top seven mistakes that IT professional make when managing their Citrix-based services as well as the best practices to address and avoid these mistakes to ensure positive user experiences and business operations.
You will discover how:
- Performance management is no longer just about monitoring CPU, memory and disk resources
- When a user complains that "Citrix is slow", it is not always a Citrix issue
- Built-in tools provided in the Citrix stack are useful, but not always sufficient for managing performance end-to-end
- Virtual desktops are VMs, but you can't confidently use monitoring tools you've used for virtual servers to monitor virtual desktops
- You don't always have to involve your experts in problem diagnosis
- Performance management is more than just about troubleshooting problems
- You shouldn’t worry about performance management just after you have deployed the Citrix infrastructure